Saturday, September 8, 2007

"People Are Talking" About Beat Radio



Beat Radio has been one of my favorite bands for awhile now. At once both relaxing and radiant, their songs catch your ears and make you smile.

Their new EP, Miracle Flag, has several gems on it, but the one that caught my attention was "People Are Talking." With a steady beat, earnest lyrics, and fresh sound, it stands out from among most "pop" music we hear nowadays.


If I could give you what you want
Could you fix my heart?
Could you fix my heart?
We cast away the emblems of our youth
And the morning comes
And the world is new


I'll be burning buildings until there's nothing in my way
Then I'll close my eyes and pray



Give the song a listen -- and if you like it, head on over to Beat Radio's website, where they offer up their first album for FREE.

And then tell your friends about Beat Radio, because they deserve the publicity that comes when people talk.

"People Are Talking" -- Right click & Save As to download.

Beatradio.org
Myspace

No comments: