Friday, November 16, 2007

You'll Need To Play This More Than Twice

I'm well aware my blog titles are horrendously cheesy. I hope you don't mind, though, because that's not going to change.

I was on Myspace the other day, and I was added by a wonderful band, Twice. Now, I’m guilty of scouring Myspace for amazing bands. This time, the band came to me.



Twice is made up of two students, 22-year-old AndrĂ©as Eriksen and 20-year-old Margot Poirier; AndrĂ©as is from Denmark, and Margot is from France. Since they don’t share a native tongue, they sing in English. It’s a beautiful compromise that yields an impressive result.

Their charming lyrics and catchy music will definitely make an impression. Listen to their song, “Are You?”, and then go check out their newest self-titled album, which is available for free download on their site:

"Are You?" -- Right click & Save As to download.


Official Website
Myspace

No comments: